Nov 16, 2017 | By: Jayson's Photography
Planning a wedding can be overwhelming but there are some simple steps you can take to planning your wedding.
1) First things first, set a budget and stay within it.
2) When will you get married? Most get married in the Spring and Fall. The Summer time tends to be too hot.
3) Decide if you want an indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony.
4) Will your wedding be at two different locations or one? Having it all at one location makes it a lot easier for your guests
5) Use word of mouth vendors that come from your friends and family. This will help you in the planning process and not be so overwhelmed with finding every vendor yourself
6) Decide what you want to splurge on. A lot of people splurge on the photographer because photos are the one thing that will last when your wedding is over.
7) Hire a good DJ that will play great music to get people up and dancing.
8) Good food. Most people remember the music and food so make sure you hire an awesome caterer.
9) Inviting everyone you know can get rather expensive so try to keep your guest list to around 100.
10) Ask your friends, family and wedding party for help, specially those who have planned a wedding before.
If you need any help with your planning, be sure to contact me here.
October 10, 2018
April 18, 2018
September 19, 2018
November 27, 2017